The Report of the Motions Committee addresses eight Annual 2015 documents with Certified Amending Motions for consideration at the NFPA Technical Meeting (Tech Session) in Chicago on June 24-25, 2015:
- NFPA 13, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
- NFPA 13R, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in Low-Rise Residential Occupancies
- NFPA 24, Standard for the Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances
- NFPA 72, National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- NFPA 652, Standard on Combustible Dusts
- NFPA 1710, Standard for the Organization and Deployment of Fire Suppression Operations, Emergency Medical Operations, and Special Operations to the Public by Career Fire Departments
- NFPA 1901, Standard for Automotive Fire Apparatus
- NFPA 1917, Standard for Automotive Ambulances
This Report also addresses three documents with Certified Amending Motions from the Fall 2014 cycle: NFPA 11, NFPA 33, and NFPA 520; identifies a list of 27 Consent Documents receiving no NITMAMS and, therefore, will be forwarded to the NFPA Standards Council for balloting; and includes a list of NITMAMs that were not certified.
In the event that any corrections to or revisions of the Report become necessary, updates will be posted on the NFPA website.