The May issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Proposed TIAs seeking public comments on NFPA 13, NFPA 59A, NFPA 72, and NFPA 1971
- Annual 2015 Motions Committee Report addressing 8 NFPA documents with certified amending motions
- Comments sought on new projects on arff response to air shows, competencies for responders to hhft, ems officer, fire control of structures, and hazardous waste disposal
- Issued TIAs on NFPA 1, 58, 70, 101A, and 400
- Errata issued on NFPA 101
- News in brief
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.