!http://debbiebaio.typepad.com/.a/6a014e88ccce39970d01a511b40e98970c-320wi|src=http://debbiebaio.typepad.com/.a/6a014e88ccce39970d01a511b40e98970c-320wi|alt=Tech Session|style=margin: 0px 0px 5px 5px;|title=Tech Session!This year's Tech Session will be held at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL on June 24-25, 2015 during the NFPA Conference & Expo .
NFPA will be providing wireless internet access during the Tech Session so attendees have the option of downloading the agenda prior to or during the Tech Session. Other documentation such as First Draft Reports and Second Draft Reports can be viewed on the Next edition tab of each specific document information page .  The links for the 11 specific NFPA Standards are listed below for your convenience.
• Download the agenda for this year’s Tech Session. (PDF, 2.5 MB)
The Tech Session is an important step in developing a complete record to assist the Standards Council in determining the degree of consensus achieved on proposed changes to NFPA Standards. During this meeting, NFPA members are given an opportunity to vote on proposed changes and members of the public can voice their opinions on these actions. Only NFPA members of record as of December 24, 2014 who are currently in good standing are eligible to vote at this meeting.
NFPA Standards presented for action on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 starting @ 2:00pm:<br />
NFPA Standards presented for action on Thursday, June 25, 2015 starting @ 8:00am:<br />
- [NFPA 1710 | http://www.nfpa.org/1710next], Standard for the Organization and Deployment of Fire Suppression Operations, Emergency Medical Operations, and Special Operations to the Public by Career Fire Departments
- [NFPA 1901 | http://www.nfpa.org/1901next], Standard for Automotive Fire Apparatus
- [NFPA 1917 | http://www.nfpa.org/1917next], Standard for Automotive Ambulances
- [NFPA 652 | http://www.nfpa.org/652next], Standard on Fundamentals of Combustible Dust
- [NFPA 24 | http://www.nfpa.org/24next], Standard for the Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances
- [NFPA 13 | http://www.nfpa.org/13next], Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
- [NFPA 13R | http://www.nfpa.org/13rnext], Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in Low-Rise Residential Occupancies
- [NFPA 72® | http://www.nfpa.org/72next], National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code