The June issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Standards Showcase being held on June 23
- NFPA Technical Meeting (Tech Session) agenda
- Errata issued on NFPA 1, 241, and 400
- New project on fire control of structures based upon fire dynamics
- Review of upcoming changes to NFPA 13
- Discussion of three proposed changes to NFPA 72
- Research and Analysis Reports
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.