Kerry M. Bell, PE, Chair of the NFPA Standards Council, presides over the Technical Meeting in Chicago. Mr. Bell is a Principal Engineer and Corporate Fellow at UL.
The following eight NFPA documents will be considered by NFPA members today in Chicago as part of NFPA's Technical Meeting at McCormick Place.
- NFPA 1710, Standard for the Organization and Deployment of Fire Suppression Operations, Emergency Medical Operations, and Special Operations to the Public by Career Fire Departments
- NFPA 1901, Standard for Automotive Fire Apparatus
- NFPA 1917, Standard for Automotive Ambulances
- NFPA 652, Standard on Fundamentals of Combustible Dust
- NFPA 24, Standard for the Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances
- NFPA 13, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
- NFPA 13R, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in Low-Rise Residential Occupancies
- NFPA 72®, National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
Download the full agenda for the meeting (PDF), which includes Certified Amending Motions for NFPA standards in the Fall 2014 and Annual 2015 revision cycles that will be considered at the 2015 Technical Meeting in Chicago.