The following proposed Tentative Interim Amendments (TIAs) for NFPA 30B, Code for the Manufacture and Storage of Aerosol Products, NFPA 55, Compressed Gases and Cryogenic Fluids Code, NFPA 59A, Standard for the Production, Storage, and Handling of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), NFPA 80, Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives, and NFPA 105, Standard for Smoke Door Assemblies and Other Opening Protectives, are being published for public review and comment:
- NFPA 30B, proposed TIA No. 1197, referencing 3.3.2, Aerosol Container, on the 2015 edition
- NFPA 30B, proposed TIA No. 1198, referencing 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 22.214.171.124, and 126.96.36.199 on the 2015 edition
- NFPA 55, proposed TIA No. 1195, referencing 1.1.1* New on the 2016 edition
- NFPA 59A, proposed TIA No. 1187R, referencing various sections on the proposed 2016 edition
- NFPA 80, proposed TIA No. 1191, referencing 19.4.4, 19.4.6, 188.8.131.52, and 184.108.40.206 on the 2016 edition
- NFPA 105, proposed TIA No. 1192, referencing 7.5.4, 7.5.5, 220.127.116.11 on the 2016 edition
Anyone may submit a comment on these proposed TIAs by the October 16, 2015 closing date. Along with your comment, please identify the number of the TIA and forward to the Secretary, Standards Council by the closing date.