The October 2015 issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Comments sought on proposed Tentative Interim Amendment (TIA) to NFPA 20
- Errata issued on NFPA 24, 30B, and 2001
- Standards Council minutes and final decisions
- Fall 2016 First Draft Reports for submission of comments
- NFPA news in brief
- Research and Analysis Reports
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.