The November 2015 issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
- Comments sought on proposed Tentative Interim Amendments (TIAs) to NFPA 52 and NFPA 409
- Errata issued on NFPA 13 and NFPA 2001
- Potential new project on hanging and bracing of water-based fire protection systems
- Standards Council service awards
- NFPA news in brief
- Research and Analysis Reports
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.