The January 2016 issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
- Reorganization of Supervising Station Fire Alarm and Signaling Systems Committee
- Comments sought on proposed Tentative Interim Amendments (TIAs) to NFPA 30B, 69, 400, and 1977
- One day session for NFPA Technical Meeting
- Potential new project on stationary energy storage systems
- TIAs issued on NFPA 30B, 55, 59A, 80, 105, and 5000
- Errata issued on NFPA 921
- Standards Council service awards
- NFPA news in brief
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.