The February 2016 issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
- Comments sought on proposed Tentative Interim Amendments (TIAs) to NFPA 101 and NFPA 5000
- One day session for NFPA Technical Meeting
- Annual 2016 Second Draft Reports available
- Potential new project on stationary energy storage systems
- Comments sought on 9-1-1 Telecommunicators training guidelines
- NFPA news in brief
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.