The May 2016 issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
- New project on Emergency Responder Robotics (unmanned aerial systems, unmanned aerial vehicles, and other robotics utilized for emergency responder applications)
- Comments sought on proposed Tentative Interim Amendments (TIAs) to NFPA 70
- Annual 2016 Motions Committee Report available
- Committees seeking members for energy storage systems; hazardous waste; and low pressure dispensing containers
- TIAs issued and not issued
- 2016 Conference & Expo
- News in brief
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.