The JATC Tournament is an online code challenge where JATCs nationwide were able to test their NEC IQ in a head-to-head tournament for a chance to attend this year's NFPA's Conference & Expo in Las Vegas AND get an exclusive first look at the upcoming 2017 National Electrical Code (NEC). The JATC Tournament was created by NFPA, publisher of the NEC, in conjunction with the Electrical Training Alliance (ETA).
Congratulations to the winning team (left to right in group photo above):
* Greg Grenier - ETA Director of LMS
* Ghedlom Kiros - IBEW Local 106
* James Reid - IBEW Local 111
* Nicole Griffith - IBEW Local 108
* Lon Adams - IBEW Local 112
* Maikil Hernodon - IBEW Local 110
* Jessica Hitt (Team Captain) - IBEW Local 106
* Gerard Andrews - IBEW Local 113
* Andrew Jewett - IBEW Local 107
* Prentise Hicks - IBEW Local 109
* Dan Whiting - NFPA Content Marketing Manager
As part of the prize package for winning the JATC Tournament, each member receives a complimentary toolkit from tournament sponsor, Southwire. NFPA will also provide the JATC with complimentary 2017 NEC handbooks and NEC flashcards for use in their training programs.
Congratulations to IBEW Local 106 on their win!
Photo right: Jessica Hitt (center), IBEW Local 106 team captain with Electrical Training Alliance (ETA) Director of LMS, Greg Grenier (left), and NFPA's Dan Whiting, content marketing manager.