The September 2016 issue of NFPA News, our free monthly codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Comments sought on proposed Tentative Interim Amendments to NFPA 13, 52, 70, 99, and 1125
- NFPA 1300, Standard on Community Risk Assessment and Community Risk Reduction Plan Development, seeking public input
- Fall 2017 First Draft Reports available and open for public comment
- TIAs issued on several NFPA standards: NFPA 2, 13, 25, 70, 101, 1901, 1906, and 5000
- Standards Council August 2016 preliminary minutes available
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.