NFPA helps you work successfully in an ever-changing environment. As codes and standards evolve, we provide new training opportunities designed to help you understand how requirements are applied in the real world. Here’s a look at what’s available, with more training programs at catalog.nfpa.org.
Download the NFPA Fall Training catalog PDF.
Safe Confined Space Entry and Work Training
On average every year in the U.S., 92 workers are killed while working in or adjacent to confined spaces. Enroll now for vital guidance on how NFPA 350: Guide for Safe Confined Space Entry and Work helps you recognize, evaluate, and control confined space hazards.
- 2016 NFPA 350 Guide for Safe Confined Space Entry and Work 2-Day Classroom Training - Oct. 26-27, Dallas, TX
- 2016 NFPA 350 Online Training Series
- Free 5-minute Interactive Online Training
2017 NEC® Training
NFPA 70: National Electrical Code is one of the most recognized documents. Choose from more options than ever before! 2017 NEC Essentials Classroom Training provides expert instruction in a city near you. Learn at your own pace with the 2017 NEC Online Training Series. Or take the new NEC Navigator Online Training to get an essential grounding in today’s Code.
- 2017 NFPA 70® National Electrical Code® Essentials 3-Day Classroom Training
- 2017 National Electrical Code Online Training Series
- NEC Navigator Online Training
2012 NFPA 101 and NFPA 99 Training
NFPA training helps you understand the impact of the recent CMS adoptions on your facility. Intensive two-day 2012 NFPA 99, and three-day 2012 NFPA 101 Essentials for Health Care Classroom Trainings are coming to a city near you. Or, learn at your own pace on PC or laptop with the 2012 NFPA 99 Online Series. Enroll today!
- 2015 NFPA 101 Occupancies Online Training Series
- 2015 NFPA 99 Online Training Series
- 2012 NFPA 101 Life Safety Code Essentials for Health Care Occupancies 3-Day Classroom Training
- 2012 NFPA 99 Health Care Facilities Code 2-Day Classroom Training
- 2012 NFPA 99 Online Training Series
Fire Protection Training
Gain a fundamental understanding of how the 2017 edition of NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems works to help ensure sprinklers are ready for action. NFPA 25 Classroom Training includes discussion and job-based activities, or go online for a self-paced introduction. New expert-led NFPA Hands-On Training for Facilities Managers deepens your understanding of fire protection and life safety systems with demonstrations in a state-of-the-art lab .