Learn about the life-saving systems that protect your building's occupants, and see those systems in action.
• Classroom instruction led by experts from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA®)
• Special hands-on training and demonstrations of the critical fire protection and life safety equipment in a state-of-the-art training facility
See requirements in practice:
• NFPA 101®: The Life Safety Code
• NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
• NFPA 25: Inspection Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
Don't wait — space is limited!
Get the insights and know-how you need to manage vendors, provide answers to AHJs and, ultimately, keep your occupants safe. Ideal for anyone concerned with facility safety and code compliance including: facility maintenance personnel, building owners, engineers, designers, and project managers.
Learn more about NFPA Training. Our codes and standards classroom training is offered in 20+ U.S. cities each year - pick the locations and courses that work for you. We also offer online training, customized onsite programs, certification programs, educational conferences, and more.