The October 2016 issue of NFPA News, our free monthly codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
- Comments sought on proposed Tentative Interim Amendments to NFPA 1616 and NFPA 1982
- NFPA Technical Committee seeking users of tactical video equipment
- Errata issued on NFPA 52, NFPA 61, and NFPA 70
- NFPA Standards published with change indicators
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.