The 2017 edition of NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems will soon be available and to help you quickly get a grasp of the information, NFPA is introducing a 1-day classroom training that includes the code book to take home with you. Find out more now. This training will be offered in two locations:
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 in Seattle, Washington
- Thursday, December 15, 2016 in Orlando, Florida
Even the best-designed sprinkler system can fail if it's not properly maintained. Gain a fundamental understanding of how the new edition of NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems works to ensure systems are ready for action.
This new, 1-day NFPA training uses collaborative discussion and job-based activities to explain inspection and testing rules for sprinkler system components, signs of corrosion, managing impairments, the owner's responsibilities for compliance, and ITM task frequencies.Upon completion you should be able to:
- Explain the scope and purpose of NFPA 25, and its interaction with related standards
- Explain the process for managing system impairments
- Identify key inspection points including sprinklers, piping, hangers, fire pumps, and valves
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders including the owner, facility manager, service provider, insurance representative, and AHJ
Learn more about NFPA Training. Our codes and standards classroom training is offered in 20+ U.S. cities each year. We also offer online training, hands-on training, customized onsite programs, certification programs, educational conferences, and more.