The November 2016 issue of NFPA News, our free monthly codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
- Comments sought on new project on active shooter incident response
- Nominations due for Standards Council awards
- Comments sought on proposed Tentative Interim Amendment to NFPA 70
- Fall 2016 Motions Committee Report available
- Glossary of Terms
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.