The December 2016 issue of NFPA News, our free monthly codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
- Safety begins with you - public participation in the standards development process
- Tentative Interim Amendment issued on NFPA 36
- Errata issued on NFPA 58 and NFPA 501
- News in Brief
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.