The February 2017 issue of NFPA News, our free monthly codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
- Comments sought on Proposed Tentative Interim Amendments to NFPA 70E, 96, 1127, 1582, and 1931
- NFPA 70, National Electrical Code, accepting public input for Annual 2019 cycle
- Errata issued on NFPA 70, 257, and 909
- Bulletin on Firefighter Protective Hoods
- News in brief
- Committees seeking public input
- Committee meetings calendar
- Committees seeking members
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.