The March 2017 issue of NFPA News, our free monthly codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
- Comments sought on Proposed Tentative Interim Amendments to NFPA 70E and NFPA 654
- Court ruling supports development of public health and safety standards
- Errata issued on NFPA 13
- Quick guide to NFPA 101/NFPA 5000 occupancy types
- News in brief
- Committees seeking public input
- Committee meetings calendar
- Committees seeking members
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.