The April 2017 issue of NFPA News, our free monthly codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
- Comments sought on proposed Tentative Interim Amendments to NFPA 70 and NFPA 99
- Standards development sessions at Conference & Expo
- Tentative Interim Amendment issued on NFPA 70
- NFPA 1951 Second Draft Report available and open for NITMAM
- Errata issued on NFPA 15, 70 and 1983
- News in brief
- Committees seeking public input
- Committee meetings calendar
- Committees seeking members
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.