What’s changed in the 2018 edition of NFPA 101, Life Safety Code®? Find out by watching Greg Harrington’s full webinar, which originally posted in September 2017, and is available until November 2. The presentation provides a detailed overview of all the updates - here are a few of the key changes discussed:
• New requirements for hazardous materials protection that goes beyond fire-related hazards
• Added criteria for door locking to prevent unwanted entry in educational, day care, and business occupancies
• New provisions that permit health care and ambulatory health care smoke compartments up to 40,000 ft2 (3720 m2) in area
• New requirements for risk analyses for mass notification systems
• New testing requirements for integrated fire protection and life safety systems
This webinar will save you hours of reviewing the new code to determine what’s changed from the 2015 edition, so make sure to check it out! The full version will continue to be available to NFPA members after November 2.