As an employer in the electrical field, we know that safety is your top priority. In response, NFPA is pleased to offer a new comprehensive online training series that can help you maintain that high-level standard of safety your employees have come to expect. Based on the 2018 70E: Standard for Electrically Safety in the Workplace, this training series is perfect for those employers who can’t commit time to a classroom setting but still want to take advantage of the latest learnings. What’s more, the training is easily accessible online, it can be viewed on a laptop anywhere, and it's available whenever you have the time.
If you’ve never taken one of our online training classes before, as an electrical industry professional, you’ll want to participate in this one. The series is professionally narrated, provides real-world examples, and includes vital information about the 2018 edition of the 70E.
- When you participate in this six-part training series, you:
- Will gain insight and a complete understanding about the importance of establishing a safety program for you and your team
- Will recognize the required elements of a risk assessment and know the difference between electrical hazards vs. risk
- Will be able to identify the information needed to complete a shock hazard analysis
- Will be able to cite the intent and limitations of PPE prescribed by NFPA 70E
- Will identify and implement elements of a procedure for establishing an electrically safety work condition
- Are eligible for 0.7 CEUs (based on successful completion of the course; each one-hour course qualifies you for 0.1 CEU)
No matter how you slice it, NFPA is devoted to helping you do your job better throughout your entire career. Our online training series is just one of the many great tools that will get you there. Get all of our 70E related products and resources on our webpage and start enjoying the benefits today.