The April 2018 issue of NFPA News, our free monthly codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Standards development sessions at the Conference & Expo
- Annual 2018 Motions Committee Report available
- Proposed Tentative Interim Amendments seeking comments on NFPA 22, NFPA 30B, NFPA 70, NFPA 90A, and NFPA 400
- New project being explored on Spaceports
- Errata issued on NFPA 20, 30, 68, and 72
- Committees seeking members
- Committees seeking public input and public comment
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free, monthly codes and standards newsletter that includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.