NFPA's 2018 Conference & Expo in Las Vegas officially wraps up today with our Technical Meeting, This is where members get to consider and vote on proposed changes to NFPA codes and standards.
Before the meeting started, NFPA honored 17 individuals for outstanding service to NFPA and the development of codes and standards.
Download the agenda for the Technical Meeting which includes a list of all Certified Amending Motions for each document that will be presented.
The following is the order of NFPA documents to be presented for action:
- NFPA 400, Hazardous Materials Code
- NFPA 241, Standard for Safeguarding Construction, Alteration, and Demolition Operations
- NFPA 289, Standard Method of Fire Test for Individual Fuel Packages
- NFPA 101A, Guide on Alternative Approaches to Life Safety
- NFPA 13, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
- NFPA 13D, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler System in One-and Two-Family Dwellings and Manufactured Homes
- NFPA 1981, Standard on Open-Circuit Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) for Emergency Services
- NFPA 1001, Standard on Fire Fighter Professional Qualifications
- NFPA 1730, Standard on Organization and Deployment of Fire Prevention Inspection and Code Enforcement, Plan Review, Investigation, and Public Education Operations
- NFPA 110, Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems
- NFPA 72, National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code