The June 2018 issue of NFPA News, our free monthly codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Proposed Tentative Interim Amendments seeking comments on NFPA 1, NFPA 10, NFPA 13, NFPA 25, NFPA 68, NFPA 72, NFPA 260, NFPA 1906, NFPA 1982, NFPA 1994, and NFPA 1999
- Public input extended for NFPA 921
- Annual 2018 Motions Committee Report
- Call for applications for Fire Investigations Committee
- New project being explored on Spaceports
- Committees seeking members
- Committees seeking public input and public comment
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free, monthly codes and standards newsletter that includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.