The February 2019 issue of NFPA News, our free monthly codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- New project on Fire Service Analysts and Informational Technical Specialists Professional Qualifications
- New projects seeking members for Spaceports and Remote Inspections
- Proposed Tentative Interim Amendments seeking comments on NFPA 285, NFPA 701, and NFPA 1994
- Errata issued on NFPA 13 and NFPA 400
- Committees seeking members
- Committees seeking public input and public comment
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free, monthly codes and standards newsletter that includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.