The March 2019 issue of NFPA News, our free monthly codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- New project on Fire Service Analysts and Informational Technical Specialists Professional Qualifications
- 2019 edition of the Glossary of Terms
- Proposed Tentative Interim Amendments seeking comments on NFPA 13, NFPA 14, NFPA 58, NFPA 101, and NFPA 1981
- NFPA 35 and NFPA 36
- Committees seeking members
- Committees seeking public input and public comment
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free, monthly codes and standards newsletter that includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.