NFPA has issued the following errata on NFPA 13, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems; NFPA 25, Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems; NFPA 72, National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code®; NFPA 101A, Guide on Alternative Approaches to Life Safety; and NFPA 400, Hazardous Materials Code:
- NFPA 13, Errata 13-19-3, referencing various sections in Chapters 4, 9, 10, 20, 21, and Annex A of the 2019 edition, issued: 6/18/2019
- NFPA 25, Errata 25-17-2, referencing Table 126.96.36.199 and Table 188.8.131.52 of the 2017 edition, issued: 6/18/2019
- NFPA 72, Errata 72-19-2, referencing 184.108.40.206 of the 2019 edition, issued: 6/18/2019
- NFPA 101A, Errata 101A-19-1, referencing Worksheets 4.7.8A and 4.7.8B of the 2019 edition, issued: 6/21/2019
- NFPA 400, Errata 400-19-2, referencing Table 220.127.116.11.3 Footnote b and A.18.104.22.168.3 of the 2019 edition, issued: 7/18/2019
An errata is a correction issued to an NFPA Standard, published in NFPA News, Codes Online, and included in any further distribution of the document.