The 2019 edition of NFPA 20 and NFPA 14 Handbook is now available. To start, we changed the title of the NFPA 20 Handbook to Stationary Fire Pumps and Standpipe Systems Handbook to include NFPA 14. With the addition of NFPA 14 and commentary in one place, we’ve provided a complete handbook of all NFPA documents that establish water supply requirements for fixed suppression systems, regardless of the type of water supply.
Some of the top experts in the field have contributed to this edition of the handbook, Here's what you can also expect in the new edition:
- An Overview of Pump Configurations provides examples of various types of fire pump configurations and explains the purpose of various components. A full-color diagram helps designers and engineers understand how multistage multiport pumps may eliminate the need for pumps in series, potentially saving money.
- Summary of Technical Changes for NFPA 20 and NFPA 14
- PART ONE NFPA 20, Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection, 2019 Edition, with Commentary
- PART TWO NFPA 14, Standard for the Installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems, 2016 Edition with commentary
- PART THREE Water Supply Requirements, Water Demand, Hydrants, Tanks, and Piping
- Section 1 Complete Text of NFPA® 291, Recommended Practice for Fire Flow Testing and Marking of Hydrants, 2019 Edition, with Commentary
- Section 2 Complete Text of NFPA® 24, Standard for the Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances, 2019 Edition, with Commentary
- Section 3 Sections 18.4 and 18.5 NFPA® 1, Fire Code, 2018 Edition with Commentary
- Section 4 Extracts from NFPA® 22, Standard for Water Tanks for Private Fire Protection, 2018 Edition with Commentary
And so much more!
Update your knowledge fast with this comprehensive one-stop source for system designers, installers, contractors, engineers, facility managers, inspectors, and AHJs. (Hardbound, 1005 pp., 2019)