- Article 110.1(H) – Risk Assessment Procedure
- Article 120 – How to Establish an Electrically Safe Work Condition
- Table 130.5(C) – Estimate of the Likelihood of Occurrence of an Arc Flash Incident
- Table 130.5(G) – Selection of Arc-Rated Clothing Using Incident Energy Analysis Method
- Standards for Personal Protective Equipment
Learn how these changes to the code reflect new technologies, knowledge and safety advancements in the industry, and how they relate to the job you do. If you missed any of the videos, find the full series online.