to follow, share, and participate in this community.
- NFPA 70E coming to Salt Lake City July 18-21, 2016
- Historic fires: On May 15, 1929, the gases from a fire in the basement of the Cleveland Clinic, killed 122 people, about half the occupants of the building.
- ASHE Attendees...get your NFPA resources on CMS changes and NFPA 101 & 99
- Robots, Drones and Unmanned Systems explored in-depth in 'Rise of the Machines' in July/August NFPA Journal
- Fire-starting drone represents a new direction in wildfire preparedness
- NFPA Journal discusses three proposed changes to NFPA 72
- Camp Bailout, a Boston-area all-girls firefighting camp, offers youth the chance to learn more about firefighting basics
- Sparky checks off bucket list item #24: Walk the Freedom Trail in Boston
- Sparky checks off bucket list item #33: Meet a celebrity; thanks Craig Morgan!
- Research Foundation continues to gather fire hose information to inform future code activity