to follow, share, and participate in this community.
- NFPA 1: Fire Department Access (Part #2), #FireCodefridays
- What we all can learn from Ferris Bueller
- NFPA 70E coming to Salt Lake City July 18-21, 2016
- Time to pre-order the 2017 NFPA 70 (NEC) code book
- Fire-starting drone represents a new direction in wildfire preparedness
- Picturesque setting for “the A-Team”, “24” and other shows falls victim to real-life destruction of sand fire
- Future dates and locations for NFPA Conference & Expo
- What are membrane enclosures? And why they're dangerous.
- Historic fires: On May 15, 1929, the gases from a fire in the basement of the Cleveland Clinic, killed 122 people, about half the occupants of the building.
- Camp Bailout, a Boston-area all-girls firefighting camp, offers youth the chance to learn more about firefighting basics