Don't Wait. Communicate. Make Your Emergency Plan Today.
September is National Preparedness Month. This year, Ready.Gov and NFPA are asking you to take action now – make a plan with your community, your family, and for your pets. Plan how to stay safe and communicate during the disasters that can affect your community. We ask everyone to participate in America’s PrepareAthon! and the national day of action, National PrepareAthon! Day, which culminates National Preparedness Month on September 30.
Remember, It’s up to all of us!!!!
Weekly focused themes
- Week 1: September 1-5th Flood
- Week 2: September 6-12th Wildfire
- Week 3: September 13-19th Hurricane
- Week 4: September 20-26th Power Outage
- Week 5: September 27-30th Lead up to National PrepareAthon! Day (Sept. 30th )