The Fire Systems Level 2 Technician will be responsible for the installation, troubleshooting,
configuration and maintenance including but not limited to Fire Alarm Systems. The technician
may also be required to participate in or be responsible for the deployment/installation of an
applicable networked physical security information management solution.
- Serve as primary Technician and/or Engineer from product staging through post
- development support.
- Technical Project Management
- Oversee Fire Alarm Inspection Process and Procedures
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent customer communication skills utilizing oral,
- written and presentation skills.
- Responsibilities may include Pre & Post Sales technical support.
- Support sales teams to evaluate opportunities.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Trains and instructs the customer on proper use of applicable technology
- Mentoring other CSI Technicians
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management.
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Electronics/Equipment Technology or equivalent
- Five (5) years related experience preferable with Fire Systems.
- NICET (Fire Alarm Systems) Level 3 minimum requirement
- Working knowledge and/or experience with a variety of manufacturer’s products,
- including, but not limited to: Honeywell Notifier, Simplex, EST, and Siemens
- Some knowledge of IP and computer networking.
- Some AutoCad experience helpful.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Customer service mind‐set, ability to demonstrate empathy for customer’s needs and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Must be responsible, personable, detail oriented, self‐motivated, possess good
organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel,
Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work in fast paced environments and adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the
successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret architectural plans, schematics, design
- Possess strong written and verbal communication.
- Individual must have good communication skills, self‐starter and the ability to perform and
complete high quality work.
- This person must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well
independently or with other people.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention: HR Director.