Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is currently seeking experienced Fire Sprinkler Technician. This position requires the ability to service, inspect and repair Fire Sprinkler systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
Hourly rate is based on experience and NICET certification
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid 4 hours at the time and half rate for emergency service calls
- Paid 4 hours at the double time rate for emergency services calls on recognized holidays, in addition to 8 hours of holiday pay at the regular rate
- All hours worked between 6 pm and 5 am, paid at the time and half rate for every day of the week
- Testing and Inspecting fire sprinkler systems to the prescribed standards
- Responding to service calls, performing on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs of our customer’s fire sprinkler systems, identifying code issues and non-conformance issues
- Carrying and climbing 6 to 12 ft ladders daily, occasionally extension ladders that are 24 ft weighing up to 75 lbs
- Work at heights using lifts and ladders that could exceed 40 feet
- Preparing accurate and timely inspection and service reports
- Valid Driver’s License with no major violations and 3 or less points
- Ability to be available on-call when scheduled
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks and drills
- Must have experience inspecting and repairing automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Experience in testing and repairing fire pumps preferred, but not required
- Experience in small fire sprinkler systems installation preferred, but not required
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that maybe necessary
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work.
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed
- Has excellent attendance and can handle responsibility
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short term disability
- Voluntary Long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
This is a full-time role.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.