Klepps, Inc. is a local Low Voltage contractor located in Bellevue, WA. Currently we are looking for a highly qualified Lead Technician with experience in installing, programming, and servicing Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, CCTV, Security Systems, Phone/Data Cabling, and other Low Voltage Systems. Please visit our website for more information www.klepps.com.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Edwards FX, VM, VS, Silent Knight, and other Fire Alarm Panels is preferred.
- Knowledge of installing and programming DoorKing, Hikvision, 2GIG is preferred.
- Able to read blueprints, coordinate and oversee a project.
- Ability to think logically and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ability to work well independently as well as a team player.
- Washington State EL06 Electrical License (not a Trainee Card) is
- Seattle FA-1 Card is preferred.
- NICET Fire Alarm Level II certification is preferred.
- Must have valid WA Driver's License and a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen.
- Professional appearance, friendly, positive attitude with excellent customer service skills.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review every application we receive and will respond to all qualified applicants.
- Top pay based on licenses, experience, and knowledge.
- Company-provided vehicle, cell phone, tools, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, 401K, etc.
- $5,000 – must have at least 5 years fire alarm experience and hold the following licenses: WA EL-06, FA-1, and NICET II.
- $3,000 – must have at least 5 years low voltage experience and hold a WA EL-06 License (not a Trainee Card).