Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Ensure that the rehabilitation hospital, satellite clinics and all related building systems are installed/maintained in accordance with Joint Commission standards, as well as local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate/conduct environment of care/safety meetings and potentially serve as safety officer in charge of compliance.
- Coordinate and oversee preventive and corrective maintenance programs per industry standards and equipment manufacturer recommendations.
- Promote and maintain an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
- Ensure that cultural diversity and sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an ongoing basis to meet the needs of the patient population served in the hospital.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or five or more years of experience in hospital maintenance and/or construction experience within a healthcare setting required.
- Five or more years of supervisory experience in healthcare-related plant equipment and systems operations: Chiller, steam boilers, hydraulic systems, building controls, electrical systems and air handlers essential.
- Broad knowledge of TJC, OSHA, EPA, NFPA, and other government, state and local regulatory agency standards required.
- Membership in state of national healthcare engineering association preferred.
- Valid driver’s license a must.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us: