RFI is looking for a Fire Alarm System Field Engineer to join our team in San Jose, Sacramento or Reno!
As a Fire Alarm System Field Engineer, your duties will include:
Performing Fire Alarm System configuration, programming, startup, training, and closeout of jobs; assisting System Engineers in design, assist sales, and operational staff with technical system design application, and other tasks as assigned by the manager. Experience with Siemens Fire Alarm systems preferred.
We also have openings for Fire Alarm System Technicians. Follow the link above to view all of our open positions.
Questions? Please contact:
Katherine Brenot, RFI HR Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org – 408-882-4256
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than 40 years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan with Matching Program
- 529 for College Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions