Skip navigation
All Places > Xchange Forums

Public Education

Recent Activity

lcorey
Do some of you still teach stop, drop and roll in the elementary grades?  We don't teach it anymore, but are being required to state our references as to why we do or don't teach that as well as other fire safety topics.  Anyone else out there not teach SDandR that has any kind of reference as to the why?  Thank you.
in Public Education
a.y.grin
,Hello  I'm looking for this type of sprinkler that authorised for  12  to 18 .inches deflector to ceiling distance ?Any thoughts   thank you
in Public Education
jonathan.hans
Good Day All!   My Department has purchased an inflatable fire safety house, and has tasked me with writing a Standard Operating Guideline/Standard Operating Procedure.  I'm trying not to re-invent the wheel, so if anyone has an SOG/SOP regarding an inflatable house, would you mind sharing it?   Thank you so much in advance!
in Public Education
josephjojoadoor
Hi   What is the maximum pressure a Sprinkler (upright or pendant) can hold / withstand?   I know that the max working pressure is 12 bar.   Is it advisable to do pressure test in pipelines up to 16 bar with sprinklers installed.
in Public Education
richard.palmer
Are we effective? As a 32 year fire and life safety educator, I confess that I've seen trends come and go -- and that I've seen educators attempt to enhance their messaging in a tremendous number of ways. I confess that I've tried about everything -- and often failed at getting the message out properly. Many of us are learning, however, that we… (Show more)
in Public Education
ashok85in2003
What is the standard /Guidelines to be followed for PAVA system application? Is there any training / books recommended for the PAVA system design and installation. pava NFPA EN50849 en60849
in Public Education
andrea.rojo@treck.cl
Hi! I was wondering if it's possible to establish a parallel between NFPA 2112 and UNE 11611 or 11612 in terms of X cal/cm2 equals level 1, 2 or 3 of A, B, C and D..... I'm aware that they apply diiferent types of test...   I'll appreciate any feedback on this matter,   best regards,   nfpa2112 
in Public Education