The May issue of Safety Source, NFPA's public education enewsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you will find;
- NFPA launches new Learn Not to Burn Preschool Program: The program's behaviors and strategies are guided by research related to fire safety messaging and young children, including using positively framed messages, opportunities for active engagement and encouragement of family involvement.
- Updated smoke alarm tip sheet reaches wider audiences
- May is Electrical Safety Month
- Mother's Day e-card and activities
- Fire service online quiz
- NFPA Journal's Haunted by fire
Don't miss an issue! Sign up now and be the first to get the latest information on happenings in the public education division, activities, fire statistics, trends, educational tips, Sparky the Fire Dog® and more.