The February issue of Safety Source, NFPA's public education enewsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you will find;
- New checklist on barn fire safety
- NFPA and CPSC co-sponsor carbon monoxide toolkit for fire departments
- “Put a Freeze on Winter Fires” infographic highlights electrical safety
- Video helps children identify hot items
- E-book highlights three steps to a safer Firewise new home
Don't miss an issue! Sign up now and be the first to get the latest information on happenings in the public education division, activities, fire statistics, trends, educational tips, Sparky the Fire Dog and more.