AnsweredAssumed Answered

Eaton Transfer switch? 695.3(G) [2017]

Question asked by chiefns830 on Aug 12, 2020
Latest reply on Aug 13, 2020 by chiefns830

Can someone help me?

I'm being told that this is the model number for a fire pump transfer switch:




I can't seem to pull it up.  In addition, I'm thinking that it is just a molded-case transfer switch and not specifically listed for fire pump use, per 695.3(G).


Follow up:  I believe a "regular" transfer switch is listed to UL 1008.  What standard is a fire pump use transfer switch listed to?  Is it also UL 1008?