AnsweredAssumed Answered

can AHJ (by NFPA code) request voltage drop calculation of SLC?

Question asked by bassam on Jan 28, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 29, 2016 by psmith

as per NFPA 72 the voltage drop calculation should be submitted to the AHJ for NAC, is this also applicable to SLC?  or manufacturing data and documentation should be enough?