AnsweredAssumed Answered

class 1 division 1 fill viods in wall

Question asked by v.martins on Jun 28, 2016

I have a building that is class 1 division 1 classification on one side of the wall and non-classification on the other side.

I want to pass a conduit through a sleeve that will leave  a gap space in the sleeve. I was thinking of using fire stop sealing to fill in the gap. Does anyone have experience in this field?