AnsweredAssumed Answered

NFPA 1917 Ambulance Design

Question asked by joliver on Oct 3, 2016

Does the patient compartment of a new NFPA 1917 compliant Ambulance have to been 75% reflective material?  6.25.1 (1) references the "length of the cab" but (2) references the "side surface" of the rear compartment.

 

Do I really need 75% of the box of Type 3 Ambulance to be sticker material.  That leaves only 25% for paint, organization, state and local required lettering? This cant be? 

Outcomes