yes Im in need of 16 hrs for recert in 1031
NFPA offers a lot of different training options related to the different levels of professional qualifications found in NFPA1031. If you visit our online catalog you will find instructor led training options as well as online self-paced options. Our online catalog can be found at www.nfpa.org/training-and-events. You can also call our customer contact center at 800-344-3555 (+1 617-770-3000 if calling from outside the US and Canada) and they would be happy to help you. If you have more specific questions related to what training would be appropriate for the certification you are renewing, I'd be happy to help. I can be reached at email@example.com or by calling 617-984-7523.
I am trying to give up on answers here. but seems like you need some help.
1. what state are you in?
2. Looks like you can get 30 points for inspections done.
3. Here are some NFA online, not sure if they count:
If it does not come up correctly, use online, fire prevention technical as the search
4. Attend NFA, guess NFPA will count that, plus great classes and almost free.
Open enrollment is now, but ends dec 15
5. Plus look at vacancy slots, you can get in sooner, if you see a class that might count.
6. There are some free inspection related classes here:::
systems, electricity, station nightclub fire, etc.
7. take an online fire science course?
Not nfpa certified so not sure what
Seems like this is the only guidance:::
All activities must be clearly related to the fire inspector and plan examiner field of practice. If college courses are
declared for training hours, the same course cannot be taken twice within the 3-year period, and the candidate
must convert credit hours to actual hours spent in the classroom.
Retrieving data ...