AnsweredAssumed Answered

Thank you for your time, we are a 57 yr old low income mobile home senior Park.

Question asked by fairviewpark on Dec 14, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 14, 2016 by cdafd

The governing body for Riverside County Ca , is requiring us to meet todays standards for  flow rates of 250 GPM,

Which we cannot do, because of inadequate underground pipe size.

We do not have hydrants, we have stand pipes and plug valves.

Can a plug valve be call a hydrant, we hope it cannot, so we can file for exception.

Thank you

Steven Apodaca

Fairview Park Manager