Ryszard Kaczmarek

'In-plant' or modular office buildings and 'In-plant' mezzanines - General or specific FP code references, i.e. sprinkler system required(?)

Discussion created by Ryszard Kaczmarek on Mar 6, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 6, 2017 by Ryszard Kaczmarek

General or specific FP codes or references to determine requirements for the In-plant or modular office buildings and in-plant mezzanines, i.e. sprinkler system required(?) and if so, what are the tresholds, i.e. area, occup., egress, etc.