- Methods of dealing with large scale unignited natural gas leaks.
- Method of extinguishing/suppression of ignited gas leaks for this type of installation.
- Emergency action planning associated with these sites.
- Emergency incidents that could be anticipated from this type of installation, their likely hazards zones and the duration that cordons may be required to be in place and thus anticipated impact on infra-structure / commerce.
- The level of specialist support that is typically required for more serious event types and the time taken for them to respond.