AnsweredAssumed Answered

WHAT TO DO WHEN NO INVESTIGATION IS PERFORMED WHEN ARSON IS EVIDENT

Question asked by cammarie51762 on May 21, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 19, 2017 by cdafd

view 1 day following incident 11/22/16

I am the victim. The Kern co FD has not performed as their job duties require. I have contacted the DA the Victim program, and nothing but  a letter BACK IN January, giving me the evasive we are working on it but we can't tell you anything....     TWO MONTHS LATER I returned to the scene of the incident and we could not believe our eyes! They had burnt down the walls that had still been standing. (As seen in above photo)  We found personal items that were NOT BURNED that were(had been inside at the time of the incident) in the house during the initial incident! Now how could things show up New And to top it off, the boxes were EMPTY OF THE CONTENTS THAT I LABELED THEM AS CONTAINING!  IT DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE THIS OUT! We had a lot of valuable things, and Lonnie Jimenez and his sister Rebecca were very well aware of what we had!!

After the shock of seeing the entire building totally burnt I called the KERN CO INVESTIGATION OFFICE AGAIN! I asked the woman if there had been any incidents in that area since last November? She said NO. I explained the situation and she said she would have the investigator contact me asap! I never received any follow up calls.the house before the fire!

I AM SEEKING ANY FORM OF HELP TO get the proper county help and to BRING THE ARSONISTS TO JUSTICE!!

CAMILLE COOPER

760-384-8458

Outcomes